1.23.2011

Country Getaway


Lately the weather here in CA has been nearly perfect. The boy and I decided to take advantage of it and drive to the "country". I say it in quotes because it actually is just a small town about 15 miles in the backwoods of my home. We had a perfect little picnic before sunset. He brought the wine, I brought the food... and I snapped these few shots in the 30 minute slot of sunlight we had left. For future reference, we should definitely come earlier in the day and bring tons of blankies for night time! Our adventure was cut way too short!

4 comments:

Frugal Pony said...

Beautiful pictures!

Frugal Pony said...

Beautiful pictures!

Kirsten Nunez (Studs and Pearls) said...

Gorgeous shots. I'm really jealous of the sunny days you still get to have ... it's freezing and wintry here in New York!

Caylen said...

I wouldn't mine another month of winter here :). We are always robbed of our winters *tear*.

xx